Thursday 6 December 2012

It's Yuletide fireplace time again!

Whilst flicking through the TV channels with a friend, we clicked on a station I had totally forgot existed. How I forgot I don't know as this particular channel cracks me up. What am I referring to...of course the Fireplace channel. Yes everyone back home, I not pulling your leg or log should I say. The fact that this broadcasts a fireplace on screen 24/7 still boggles my mind.
Now it's December the Fireplace channel goes all festive with the Yuletide fire. Pure unadulterated crackling fire along with the best classic Christmas music...could it get any better! And do people watch this I hear you say. Why yes oh course. I remember it being played in the background whilst enjoying food on Christmas Day last year.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of witnessing this gem, here it is:


Crazy canucks...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment