Friday 14 December 2012

These are a few of my favourite things - festive edition

I am flying home on Sunday for the holidays and I honestly can't wait. After spending last Christmas in Canada, I am looking forward to experiencing a British Christmas again with all it's unique quirks.

Here are a few of my favourite things about the festive period in the UK:

  • Cheese board - I love cheese, especially British cheese. All throughout Christmas Day I snack on cheese
  • Turkish delight thins - my Mum puts these in my stocking ever year. Delicious!


  •  Brussel sprouts - Christmas dinner isn't the same without them

  • Christmas pudding - with lots of booze please

 
  • Board games - my family is extremely competitive

  • The Queen's Christmas message - to be honest I usually miss this when it's broadcast live but I always catch it later on the BBC. She's our Queen after all.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment