Monday 3 December 2012

Speed demon!

So in the past month I have received two speeding tickets...




Before these two events I have never had a driving offence or even been pulled over by the cops here or back in the UK; nevertheless I was speeding both times and totally deserved to be pulled over and ticketed.
There are a lot of things I love about driving in Canada but there are also things that frustrate me. One of these things is the national speed limit. Even if it was just 10kph higher, I think it would be better. I understand that winter driving can be hard here but in the summer the roads are perfect and only being able to go 80kph on some highways can be annoying.  The law is the law though and I always try to obey the laws of the road, although I do admit to being a bit of a speed demon. I will be watching my speed from now on and hope you do the same especially with the festive period among us. Let my two tickets be a lesson to you. I think MJ says it best with this song...


1 comment:

  1. I am shocked and appalled. I will be informing the UK authorities for your return :P

    ReplyDelete